Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2016

CDD Daily Post - Hello!

Hello everyone!

I'm here to share a card using the Busy Bees stamp set and two CDD die sets; Fancy Frame Dies and Pocket Pieces Hello Dies.

Here is my card:



To start, I die cut the splattered Distress Ink panel using the three largest dies from the Fancy Frame Dies set. Then I did the same thing with black cardstock. I replaced the middle section of the splattered panel with black cardstock, inlayed the die cuts together and glued them to the black card base.


Next, I stamped the bee and flowers from the Busy Bees stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black, fussy cut them out and colored them with various Copic markers. I adhered them to the panel with low profile foam squares.


I die cut the word, Hello, from the Pocket Pieces Hello Dies Set with the same black cardstock. To make the Hello die cut the same height as the flowers and the bee, I cut the same foam squares in smaller pieces and used Multi Medium Matte to the spots that would lay over the flowers to hold it in place. For a final touch, I brushed Clear Wink of Stella on the flower centers and the bee's wings and I was done. 


CDD Products Used:






I hope you like the card and have a beautiful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment