Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Holiday Hugs!



Hello and Happy Tuesday!

 For this Two for Tuesday challenge, Giorgia and I used the fox and deer from the stamp set, Deer FriendsI colored all of the images using various Copic markers. 


For the sentiment, I used a partial sentiment, Holiday Hugs, from the stamp set, 'Tis The Season.

I also stamped three of the snowflakes that come in the adorable stamp set, Chilly, all over the card base using Soft Purple Shadow Ink and Unicorn White from Hero Arts.



For the background I used two Distress Inks, Dusty Concord and Seedless Preserves, to blend a fun background for Giorgia because it's one of her favorite colors! I drew snow on the panel with a white gel pen. The present is from, 


Isn't this fox cute? For the snow on the ground, I used the Marvy Snow Pen to add some dimension. 


For the panel, I used the middle die from Fancy Frame Dies. Behind the panel, I cut a piece of vellum to lay behind it. 


After I adhered the vellum and the panel to the card base, I added some twine to the spine of the card and I was done.

Here are the CDD Products used on my card:







Thank you for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely amazing! Your coloring is fantastic and how cool is the background! Thank you for using purple! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy you like it, Gio! I'll mail it to you soon :))

    ReplyDelete