Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2018

I Believe in You



I Believe in You


Hello friends! 

I'm here to share the most recent card that I finished for the IG Crafty Crew July Challenge (I'm a bit early) to make a cheer up or encouragement card using sequins and/or jewels.

If you want to participate on IG, use the hashtag: #igcc180710e 


Here is the card:




To start, I took a piece of watercolor paper (no idea what brand) and began blending several colors of Distress Ink:  Festive Berries, Candied Apple, Squeezed Lemonade, Cracked Pistachio, Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet

Next, I sprinkled water droplets over top and then spritzed Perfect Pearls lightly over the paper. After heat setting, I die cut the paper and made a shaker card. That's it!

I never separated the die set and after playing with them all together, I don't think I will ever cut them apart. haha


Here are some more photos:








Simon Says Stamp sentiment: I See You (no longer available), heat embossed with Hero Arts White embossing powder on SSS Black card stock
SSS Die set: Dot Circles





Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment